Early voting is defined as "casting a ballot prior to election day at a location designated by the supervisor of elections and depositing the voted ballot in the tabulation system." If you vote early at our office, you will use the same tabulation equipment (DS-200) that is used at the polls.
Any qualified and registered voter may vote. The voter must present a current and valid picture and signature identification* to vote. If you do not present a current and valid picture and signature identification, you will be required to vote a provisional ballot.
Hamilton County Supervisor of Elections office will begin conducting early voting in our office 10 days before an election and end on the 3rd day before the election.
Early voting hours are from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and is located at the Supervisor of Elections Office, 1153 US Hwy. 41 NW, Suite 1, Jasper, FL 32052
There will be NO EARLY VOTING for the April 27, 2021 - School Board Referendum.
Please vote by mail or vote at your polling location on election day.
~ Find your polling location here: Find My Precinct
~ To request a vote-by-mail ballot click here: Request a Vote By Mail Ballot
1. Florida driver license.
2. Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
3. United States passport.
4. Debit or credit card.
5. Military identification.
6. Student identification.
7. Retirement center identification.
8. Neighborhood association identification.
9. Public assistance identification.
10. Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.
11. A license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06.
12. Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality.